Thursday 21 July 2011

Somerset House Series





 

Hello again!  

From 7th July - 17th July I was down at Somerset House for the 'Summer Series'. 

This year I worked directly with Somerset House adding a few photo's from each night to their facebook gallery, of which you can see images on the following link: 

µSomerset House Summer Series Gallery


This years line-up included: The Eels, Professor Green, Stornoway, Aloe Blacc, Imelda May, Beady Eye, Blondie, Dionne Bromfield, Hurts, Ellie Goulding, Lamb, My Morning Jacket, Ed Drewitt, Cloud Control, Jesca Hoop, Yasmin, Gaggle, The Knocks, He Who Wishes, Delilah and The Head & the Heart.
 
Thankfully we were really lucky with the weather this year as it didn't rain once!






It was great to see all the crew down at Somerset House and catch up with many, many friends I haven't seen for a while - and thanks to Somerset House for all the drinks tokens for the VIP bar!

I look forward to next year!